Damped Torsion Spring

Hello to all,

I am in the process of designing a box with a slow opening function and would like to employ a damped torsion spring similar to the ones used on the M-Tronic unfolding calculator. Does anybody know of a source where these or something similar can be found?

Thanks Steve

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.