f(t) = 40 + 10t + (4+ t)sin(t)sin(10t)

That was disappointing - that Wolfram's stuff couldn't handle f(t) = 40 + 10t + (4+ t)sin(t)sin(10t) or solve f(t) = 40 + 10t + (4+ t)sin(t)sin(10t).
It must be pretty fragile. Maybe it will get stronger. Meanwhile, I'll stick with MatLab.
Brian W
Reply to
Brian Whatcott
But it did handle it, it simply didn't like your syntax. Copy and paste this:
40 + 10t + (4+ t)sin(t)sin(10t) =
I'm not sure what Cahill finds exciting about it, though.
Reply to
Androcles
Why do nonsensical none math related terms like 'Muslim' keep popping up? I don't buy the motivations of characters on USENET like 'Uncle Al', I think the whole thing is a scam.
-- Musatov
Reply to
Musatov
Usenet is plagued with desperate trolls who can't get anything posted on the moderated groups.
Most of them are mentally ill.
Tom Davidson Richmond, VA
Reply to
tadchem
Usenet is plagued with desperate trolls who can't get anything posted on the moderated groups.
Most of them are mentally ill.
Tom Davidson Richmond, VA ======================================= The mentally ill claim that YOU are mentally ill. How to decide?
Reply to
Androcles
First, the secondary evidence: is the poster anonymous? Is the pseudonym fanciful or indicative of a role player whose grasp may be attenuated?
Then the primary evidence: is the poster respectful, whether agreeing or disagreeing? Is the point a cogent one - or humorous, or amusingly cantankerous? But above all, is the note relevant?
Those would be some criteria one could use, I suppose....
Brian W
Reply to
Brian Whatcott
So in your estimation: being respectful, humorous and relevant is primary evidence of mental illness.
Disrespectfully, Androcles.
Reply to
Androcles

Site Timeline