T-38 / F-5 Photo's

Anyone interested ... these are some photo's I took at an airshow a few years back at Ft. Worth, TX / Alliance airport. My Dad was a T-38 flight instructor when I was a kid ... so I've always had " a thing " for T-38's. A few T-6 photo's thrown in too. Good reference photo's. Enjoy. Tell me what you think.

Chris

Reply to
CCBlack

Very nice. When you said T6 I thought you meant T6 as in Harvard. The new one is a lot cuter. My Dad was a W/AG (Wireless/Air Gunner) in the Second Unpleasantness and did some training out west in Harvard's. He had a problem with his pilot chasing the wild horses. Kept breaking the reel out antenna...

Reply to
R. Franklin

Sorry about that. " T-6 " obviously has many connotations. Maybe you would be pleased to know that the Canadian version of the " Texan II " is called the " Harvard II ". Funny how that works out.

=3D]

Chris

Reply to
CCBlack