Help in Selecting University for Msc Control (UK)

Hi, I am apsiring to do my Msc Control Engg and got offers from Univ of Sheff (Msc Control ) & Univ of Bath ( Msc Dynamics& Control ) . I have

2 years experience in Automotive Control(in INDIA) and intending to pursue career in same field. Somebody please suggest which is better Univ ?

Thanks in Advance

Jose

Reply to
jose.jimmy

Hi, I am apsiring to do my Msc Control Engg and got offers from Univ of Sheff (Msc Control ) & Univ of Bath ( Msc Dynamics& Control ) . I have

2 years experience in Automotive Control(in INDIA) and intending to pursue career in same field. Somebody please suggest which is better Univ ?

Thanks in Advance

Jose

Reply to
jose.jimmy

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1148407558.340613.312080 @j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Both are good, Bath probably has a slightly better academic rep, not much in it. They are both very good but not the highest rating.

Bath is probably a nicer, but significantly more expensive, town to live in.

I'm prejudiced, I grew up there.

Cheers

Greg Locock

Reply to