How much is it worth: Vibration Frequency Analyser

I have a Bruel & Kjaer Vibration Frequency Analyser which I purchased in 1982 for about £3000. I no longer use it and wish to sell it.

Does anyone know how much it would be worth. It comes with a carry case and instruction manual.

Many thanks, Simon Brentford

Reply to
Simon

I don't know, but if you are going to get any further I suggest you post the model number, B&K made many different vibration analysers. Is it still fully functional and in calibration?

You might get more luck on alt.sci.physics.acoustics

In my experience B&K no longer repair gear that old, so when it breaks you are in for a bit of fun.

Cheers

Greg Locock

Reply to
Greg Locock