Investigation of disc brakes from the point of tribology and design

I'm working on my Ph. thesis. I'd like to investigate the design parameters of disc brakes and also make it truth using experimental works. For this study I've a vehicle model including calipper,brake pad, counter body(disc),engine etc.I'd like to learn how to manage all documents,scientific materials,e-books,articles about the design tech. of disc brakes including braking torque equations. Thanks for your help Gokce Sariyerli

Reply to
Gokce Sariyerli