mounting with friction

I am trying to mount a box 12x13x21 ; 40lbs from the ceiling. Additionally, I need to be able to tilt the box +/-40 such that the box stays at the given angle.

Unfortunately, my ideas do not seem to work for such a load. I was thinking of a ball joint support or use one of those plasma TV mounts, but the friction would not be enough to hold the box in place when angled.

Would anyone give me a hint as to what will work.

Thanks

Reply to
Igor

Igor wrote in news:1184702529.115684.31100 @e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Change your search to speaker mounts, they go up to that weight range and above.

Reply to
Charly Coughran