Looking for ball and socket joint

I have an idea for a tool for glassblowing and it could use a small ball and socket joint, ball maybe 8mm . The joint would need to be able to be tilted about 15 degrees max each way and rotated and clamped solidly once positioned. I have seen items that use such a joint but can't remember where. An off the shelf solution available in the UK would be great. Any ideas.



Reply to
David Billington
Loading thread data ...

Something like this?

formatting link


Reply to

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:45:16 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, David Billington quickly quoth:

formatting link
Like this?
formatting link
might carry something you need.

-- Honor unto death, or at least unto discomfort.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

What about:

formatting link
formatting link
or whatever URL it is.......

RS Stock No 346-9597

S/steel ball & socket joint,M8x1.25mm mfg by CAMLOC INDUSTRIAL FIXINGS

begin 666 newSmall.gif K1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``/___P```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P`` ` end

begin 666 rohs.gif K1TE&.#EA`0`!`(#_`,# P ```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P`` ` end

Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.