flanged ball bearings

Hi,

I noticed some lovely flanged ball bearings in Dennis Clark's book on buidling drive trains. I've spent about a week looking for these without much success. Anyone with any ideas where to source these goodies? (need 5/16" inner diameter)

John Byrley

Reply to
John Byrley

Mitch Berkson

Reply to
Mitch Berkson

These are used in Radio Control Cars. You can get them at your local RC car hobby shop. These are the expensive RC cars not the toys.

Reply to
Earl Bollinger