flanged ball bearings

Hi,
I noticed some lovely flanged ball bearings in Dennis Clark's book on buidling drive trains. I've spent about a week looking for these
without much success. Anyone with any ideas where to source these goodies? (need 5/16" inner diameter)
John Byrley
John Byrley wrote:

http://www.wmberg.com/
Mitch Berkson
These are used in Radio Control Cars. You can get them at your local RC car hobby shop. These are the expensive RC cars not the toys.