flanged ball bearings

Hi,
I noticed some lovely flanged ball bearings in Dennis Clark's book on
buidling drive trains. I've spent about a week looking for these
without much success. Anyone with any ideas where to source these
goodies? (need 5/16" inner diameter)
John Byrley
Reply to
John Byrley

Mitch Berkson
Reply to
Mitch Berkson
These are used in Radio Control Cars. You can get them at your local RC car hobby shop. These are the expensive RC cars not the toys.
Reply to
Earl Bollinger