Fully metal - golf cart repair

I've got an old rheostat type EZ-Go cart. It's our "basic farm transportation" between the house and the barn.

Now it's begun to slowly fold up in the middle -- rust on the main chassis rails, and they're not accessible unless I remove the body.

Have any of you de-skinned a metal bodied cart? Am I in for more than I want to tackle?

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

So you're ending up with a motorized taco?

How much do you want to tackle vs. buy a replacement? If replacing it isn't in the budget, I don't see as you have any choice but to attack it with your vast metalworking skills. Otherwise, think Deere 6x6 diesel Gator with dump bed :)

Reply to
Pete C.

Gary Owens