Needs an advice pneumatics

Hello.

I need to implement the following functionality:

A small volume tank 0.2 L slowly fills by leak from high-pressure source when the pressure in the tank reaches krack treshold of 2-3 ATA, a valve opens and exhausts it into the athmosphere untill the pressure in the tank is close to athmospheric pressure. I need it to exhaust very fast (very high flow rate)

Is there any standard air valve which can do such function?

Reply to
Eli

Off the top thought..... I am imagining a security test of plastic beverage bottles, which need to hold up to 60 psi or more. If I needed to exhaust one quickly through the neck, I'd want a rotary ball valve with a clear aperture about the size of the bottleneck, and pay careful attention to a smooth converging aperture to the valve, and behind it, a vacuum vessel to help things along.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

Reply to
Brian Whatcott