Old engineering cartoon

Hello all, I'll looking for an old cartoon that I saw when I was in school at CU Bolder. It showed what a plane would look like if designed by different types of engineers: Propulsion, Structural, Avionics, Weapons etc... does anyone have a copy? Dave

Reply to
Dave Hanna

I think I have this as part of Bruhn's book.

Reply to
insideman

I don't have a copy of it here with me, but it definitely is in Bruhn's book.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Vincent

I've got one. Let me know where you want me to send it. It was originally by C.W. Miller at Vega Aircraft.

Or, if anyone knows a convenient place to post files online for download, I'll send a link.

Tom.

Reply to
Tom S.

How about alt.binaries.pictures.aviation? Should be on-topic :)

Reply to
Art Woodbury

"Art Woodbury" wrote

Would that I could...my newsgroup server doesn't support any of the binaries groups.

Tom.

Reply to
Tom S.

I have some webspace. Email it to me, and I'll post the link here. Just tell me how long to leave it up.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

Dear Tom S.: