Piping Refridgeration System

I am installing a Rack of 3-35hp refridgeration screw compressors. On this rack there is oil cooling or jet cool. My problem is this cooler has a 1 3/8 in copper going to the condenser along with that is the 2

1/8 in tubing from the high side of the compressor also going to the condenser since the 2 1/8 in pipe is larger than the 1 3/8 in I cannot cool the 1 3/8 in line because of pressure on the 2 1/8 in line. Any help or suggestions for a valve to allow the gas from the 1 3/8 in line to enter the condenser, any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to respond to this posting or my email.
Reply to
smedwards0327

Spelling errors mean nothing on newsgroups - but they may be significant to your clients - try 'refrigeration'. It's possible for coolers to carry auxilary cooling pipes - are you sure the various fittings are in fact cross connected?

Brian W

Reply to
Brian Whatcott

Thank you for replying to my question - we have found that this refrige4ration system will not properly run with a jet, for jet cooling so we are trying to install a glycol system to cool the oil - however we are trying to find out how large our glycol system has to be. Any help??

Thanks!

Reply to
smedwards0327