planetary gear experiments

I am modelling defects on planetary gear and simulte its dynamic behavior for various faults. I need to make experiments on this type
of transmissions. Any one know test beds at universities or research centers... Is it possible to make cooperation ...I am from Tunisia and it is hard to do these experiments here...Thanks. fa snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.fr