Problem with a fan controling by the inverter ;/

Hi! I've got, I believe, an easy problem that I can't solve ;/ My situation look like this: an air flow through the fan is controlled now by the guide ring. A fan works in its normal rotation, pressure and flow. I need to change control by the guide ring on inverter connected with the fan. And here appear my first problem. When I use an inverter, I'll be able to change a rotation then I'll decrease pressure to the level that I have already (when I have a guide ring open to the 20-30%). And then I'll decrease also a flow - and this is my unfavorable situation, because I can't change an air flow. It must be constant. So - how to solve it? How to control (by the inverter) a fan to get a stable flow and less than normal pressure? It is possibile?

Reply to
Micha³