Re: Mechanical 3d Animation, 3d modelling and 3d Graphics Services at Lowest Rates

Want to see how your product will look before

> you produce them? Then come to Mechanical > 3D modelling where we will assist you in > transforming the perception of your 3D models > into reality. Save up to 40% to 60% on your > projects!!

There is a charter for this newsgroup. It includes explicit injunction against posting commercial messages. This is a newsgroup for discussion of news, as relates to (in this case) science, engineering, mechanical.

This newsgroup is archived for years. Please tell me you have an actual advertising budget, and you did not blow it on booze / drugs / wimmun, and this is the only free thing you could think of to keep from getting fired...

David A. Smith

Reply to
dlzc