thermal conductivity measurement equipment to buy

Hi All,

I was asked to determine what sort of equipment to buy in thermal measurement of nanofluids (such as in flow loops) and nanocomposites and I am aware of some of the measurement techniques i.e. hot-wire, laser flash but I do not have the full facts and necessary experience.

Are there other techniques we could buy commercially or not. Is hot wire a versatile technique that can be used under variety of conditions for different samples such as for nanofluidic flow loops as well as nanocomposites?

I would really appreciate any input on equipment, method, manufacturer, limitations etc.

Regards,

Ozi

Reply to
ozi

What sort of measurements ? Conductivity, thermal capacity...

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Steve,

For the time being thermal conductivity.

Ozi

Reply to
ozi