tilt angle on press brake.

We want to form a cone on apress brake. Has anyone any idea if we have to change the tilt angle. The deflection must be the same on both sides ( short upper circle - longer down circle) or different.

Any reference on how to calculate the difference in deflections ( or the deflections )?

Reply to
philnik

We want to form a cone on apress brake. Has anyone any idea if we have to change the tilt angle. The deflection must be the same on both sides ( short upper circle - longer down circle) or different.

Any reference on how to calculate the difference in deflections ( or the deflections )?

snipped-for-privacy@vfemail.net

Reply to
philnik