trampoline forces

Hi I am doing a test on a rectangular trampoline, I am pulling the centre of the trampoline mat down and i was wondering how i use the force that is applied in the downward direction to split it up into 4 forces going iin the direction of each side of the trampoline, thanks.

superguerra

You're gonna need to provide a little more information than that. You need to have some mechanism to translate the force from a vertical to a horizontal orientation (such as a 90 degree lever). What exactly is this for? That will help us to provide some advice.

Dave

Reply to
dave.harper