Design For Assembly / DFA / DFMA

Hi,
I am a final year Mechanical Engineering Student in Edinburgh Scotland.
I am trying to gather together as many DFA/DFMA Case studies/examples
as possible. I would appreciate if anyone who knows of any that would e
mail me. I'm particularily interested in ones with attributed facts
about parts (possibly exploded assembly diagrams)part counts assembly
time and design efficiency in original designs and redesigns.
George.
No info required after 05/2005
Reply to
holmesy1111