Walking House: like nomads future

Walking House: like nomads future =A0

ct.com/wp/ ?p=3D954 =A0 Sure, It=92s made to be a =93modular dwelling system that enables persons to live a peaceful nomadic life, moving slowly through the landscape or cityscape=94. It=92s even environmentally friendly according to its designers, thanks to its use of solar energy, small windmills and a wood stove. So it looks like nomads of the future, or gypsies if you will, will be wandering the landscape in this contraption. I look forward to this new breed of hippy and I=92d like to be the first to tell them to get this beast the hell off of my

=A0

continue reading Walking House

ct.com/wp/ ?p=3D954

Reply to