Walking House: like nomads future

=A0
ct.com/wp/ ?p=3D954
=A0
Sure, It=92s made to be a =93modular dwelling system that enables persons
to live a peaceful nomadic life, moving slowly through the landscape
or cityscape=94. It=92s even environmentally friendly according to its
designers, thanks to its use of solar energy, small windmills and a
wood stove. So it looks like nomads of the future, or gypsies if you
will, will be wandering the landscape in this contraption. I look
forward to this new breed of hippy and I=92d like to be the first to
tell them to get this beast the hell off of my
=A0
continue reading Walking House
ct.com/wp/ ?p=3D954
Reply to