Work Experience at Pressure Vessel Factory

Hi, my name's Amelia and I'm studying Engineering at Durham university. This week I've been doing work experience at Abbott & Co (Newark) Ltd.

I have been learning about a new pressure vessel / air receiver standard - EN13445. It gives Abbott & Co the rules that should be followed when designing a Pressure Vessel to this standard.

For more information on the standard please see Abbott & Co's web page as linked here:

Abbott & Co.(Newark) Ltd Newark Boiler Works Northern Rd Newark Notts. NG24 2EJ Tel: 01636 704208 Fax 01636 705742

Pressure Vessel Manufacturer