World's Strongest Man

Worlds Strongest Man

We just got and order to make the bits for some massive Dumbells for the worlds strongest man competition in California this year

The Circus style Dumbells are made from 8mm thick Pressure vessel grade steel, hot pressed in our furnace here at Abbotts: see photo....

Each of the Balloon weights on the end of the bar are made with Two Dished and Flanged Ends - 762mm Dia x 8mm thick - each weighing 42kg joined with 450mm of 8mm cylinder between them....this is some heavy gear !

See this process...

Strongest Man Site:
If you can dream up a more bizarre use for our Pressure Vessel Dished Ends... answers on a postcard to...

Abbott & Co.(Newark) Ltd Newark Boiler Works Northern Rd Newark Notts. NG24 2EJ

Reply to
Pressure Vessel Manufacturer