core making machine

hello: dear's Im looking for some information about core making machine in hot-box modele. Axctuly we made a machine like hot -box model but after blowing the
sand in core box extera sand remained in nozzle and we coulden't have any shoot again becuse as result of air peressure the sand became solid in nozzles. What are your advices?