Cutting large pieces of Bronze

I am looking into cutting large blocks of bronze ( 3ft. x 3ft. x 2 ft. ) into smaller pieces ( each piece approx 1ft. x 1ft. x 1ft). Any suggestions
on how to cut this on a continual production basis.
Thanks

suggestions
A large vertical bandsaw would do it, That is how Tool Steel or thick aluminim blocks are cut by stockists

If you need more speed than you can get with a bandsaw, I'd suggest waterjet. This is also beneficial if you would like to rough or net out a shape. Many hours of machine time can be saved with WJ.