Advice? Laser or waterjet cutting in Seattle/Tacoma area

Hello,

I need to have 200 pieces cut from 28 gage stainless steel and am wondering if anyone has a good lead on a local laser or waterjet cutter. I'm actually in Kitsap county, so South Sound or downtown seattle are best for me, but I could travel for a better deal.

If anyone here does this sort of work, email me and I'll send a picture of what I need cut.

Thank you

James

(each piece is approximately 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" with some small holes (square) for allowing a book binder to make them into covers and backs for a project.)

Reply to
RainLover

Specialty Metals in Kent does both. They are next door to the former Boeing Surplus store.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

This site has good price for many products. I have used it many time.

jsp10g

Contact Bob Powell on Vashon. Also join the Seattle metalheads Yahoo group for access to most all the local metalworkers.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster