Do I need anti-sieze for SS screws in brass?

Application is a handle-bar clamp - could be left exposed to seaside-winter
conditions for weeks/months.
Clamp is brass, screws are some stainless as sold to me by a fastener
company (don't know what variety of SS).
Will they gall?
Reply to
_
I'd say the answer is a grease which provides good corrosion protection rather than an anti-galling product. Ask your sailing friends.
Reply to
newshound
Anti seize is cheap protection ... anyplace I don't use loctite I use anti seize .
Reply to
Terry Coombs