feathers for hazardous conditions

Hi all

Does anyone of you know if it?s possible to produce feathers with titan? Who can do that in a size beyond 2 mm? At the moment we use NIMONIC Alloy

90 but we are unsatisfied with the chemical resistance of this material.

We have very hazardous conditions in all kind of variations (I2, strong acids, strong bases?) every known chemical is almost possible to come in contact with our feathers. Has anyone an idea in which metallic material we should build our feathers?

Any proposals?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
scrapie