How to pop a dent in a gas tank

My motorcycle gas tank has a dent about 2" in diameter. The paint is fine and the dent is round. I would like to pop it out but I cannot get inside
the tank. I wonder if anyone here could suggest a way I might be able to fix this short of bondo and a total repaint job? Phyloe

Could you fashion a suction cup affair out of a toilet bowl plunger.