Acetylene B Tank adapter to Mapp Gas Canister???

I was looking to purchase a guys turbo torch. It comes with the quick change handle, a small tip, regulator and hose. The regulator attaches to a Acetylene B
tank. The B tanks are expensive and I only wanted to do a small soldering job (1/2 nom fittings), is there an adapter that would allow that regulator to screw onto a Mapp canister. I have looked around but they do not describe the application so I am a little leary to purchase. Anyone know for certain?
I was looking to purchase a guys turbo torch. It comes with the quick change handle, a small tip, regulator and hose. The regulator attaches to a Acetylene B tank. The B tanks are expensive and I only wanted to do a small soldering job (1/2 nom fittings), is there an adapter that would allow that regulator to screw onto a Mapp canister. I have looked around but they do not describe the application so I am a little leary to purchase. Anyone know for certain?
message

Look for "CGA" fittings.
Acetylene B: CGA-520 Acetylene MC: CGA-200 MAPP 16 oz: CGA-600 There may be variations. Don't carry your gas cylinder into the store to check.