Indalloy 162

I have to solder very thin wires to a heatsensitive UV-LED which only has
two small sivered 1 mm square electrodes. Normal Pb/Sn solder can't be used
because of a to high meltingpoint. Maybe I can use Indalloy 162 (33.7
Bi/66.3 In mp. 72.3 centigrade.)
I only need a small piece of solder , I hope somebody can help me.

Pieter
Reply to
houpt
|I have to solder very thin wires to a heatsensitive UV-LED which only has | two small sivered 1 mm square electrodes. Normal Pb/Sn solder can't be used | because of a to high meltingpoint. Maybe I can use Indalloy 162 (33.7 | Bi/66.3 In mp. 72.3 centigrade.) | I only need a small piece of solder , I hope somebody can help me. | | Pieter |
Can't you use a heat shield to protect the UV-LED?
Reply to
Hunter
I have managed to make some of this with the help of good advice on this board. Contact me through my website and I will help you out. Best Regards, Arnold Beland

Arnold Beland

Site Timeline