Made the Super-Metal!

It is almost indestructible and weighs almost nothing !
Ive developed a fractal-based formula to create this metal which
could be used for making almost indestructible armor !
But its expensive, so you have to pay for the formula !
Tim Spujum wrote:

How about a plutonium burger and uranium fries as compensation?

Keepsake gift for young girls.
I quite often have dreams like that, where I have a grip on the answer to the metallurgist's dream of indestructable metal - then I wake up gripping something else.
Sorry to be a cynic, but any more details?

Now I know why you walk round with your hands in your pockets!
Peter
yes - a fiddler is not only a person playing a violin!!

YES! Fractals are really strong. What a coincidence. I too use indestructible armor every day. It is the atmosphere of the Earth and it protects me from the destructive forces of the Sun.
Dr. K

Another application for unobtainium!!
Tim Spujum wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.nz (Tim Spujum) wrote in message

And it's transparent!

Ideal for making components with non-integer dimensions!

And if you are not completely satisfied, you have been ripped off!

I remember now, Scotty traded it when they were saving the whale!
Peter