Made the Super-Metal!

It is almost indestructible and weighs almost nothing !

I´ve developed a fractal-based formula to create this metal which could be used for making almost indestructible armor !

But it´s expensive, so you have to pay for the formula !

Reply to
Tim Spujum

How about a plutonium burger and uranium fries as compensation?

Reply to
jbuch

I quite often have dreams like that, where I have a grip on the answer to the metallurgist's dream of indestructable metal - then I wake up gripping something else.

Sorry to be a cynic, but any more details?

Reply to
Simon Kay

YES! Fractals are really strong. What a coincidence. I too use indestructible armor every day. It is the atmosphere of the Earth and it protects me from the destructive forces of the Sun.

Dr. K

Reply to
William Kaukler

Now I know why you walk round with your hands in your pockets!

Peter

Reply to
Bushy

yes - a fiddler is not only a person playing a violin!!

Reply to
Simon Kay

Reply to
Sporkman

And it's transparent!

Ideal for making components with non-integer dimensions!

And if you are not completely satisfied, you have been ripped off!

Reply to
Alan Walker

I remember now, Scotty traded it when they were saving the whale!

Peter

Reply to
Bushy