metallurgy video recommendation

Hi,
I teach high school chemistry, and I'm looking for a recommendation
for educational videos or documentaries on mining and refining metals.
I'm particularly interested in videos which emphasize the chemical
reactions, though I'll take other recommendations also. I'm also
particularly interested in videos which compare production methods for
several different types of metals, rather than just one. Many of the
videos which come up with a google search are amateur gold mining
videos, which is a rather limited specialty for my purposes.
Dave
Reply to
dave e
ASM International is a professional organization that many metallurgists belong to. Their website has a bookstore with video tapes.
"bookstore" select "Browse by Format"
I haven't watched it, but "Extractive Metallurgy (Video)" might be of interest.
I have a page of links to metallurgical information at:
Metallurgy, Links to Practical Data
Stephen Powell

Site Timeline