Oil Tank Dimensioning for MORGOIL System in Hot Strip Mills

Hi!
I have a question regarding a MORGOIL bearing lubricating system of a
Hot Strip Mill. We would like to know the ideal minimum value of
lubricating oil volume to be stored in the main tanks in relation to
the effective volume of lubricating oil needed by the system when the
mill is under operation.
In other words: if the system needs a minimum volume of "X" liters of
oil to lubricate the MORGOIL system, which volume must I have in the
main tanks, including some eventual lubricating oil reserve?
Thanking you very much in advance!
All the best,
Antonio A. Gorni
Sao Vicente, Brazil