Software for Simulation of Controlled Rolling of Microalloyed Steels

Hi!
Does someone know about software packages for the simulation of controlled rolling of microalloyed steels for flat products as plates
for pipes and structures? I've done a Google search, but got no conclusive results.
Thanking you very much for your time,
Best regards,
Antonio Augusto Gorni Sao Vicente, Brazil www.gorni.eng.br
Gorni wrote:

Dear Antonio: I did a masters in metallurgy looking at microalloyed forging steels. While there are numerical models for deformation, recovery and recrtystallization and for solubility - I have not seen a comprehensive software package that deals with all of them. The necessary data just does not exist to my knowledge. Regards,