Anyone know of steam engine simulation software

First of all, I'm not looking for a steam plant simulator where you light off the boiler and control the throttle, etc.

I'm looking for a program that will simulate a steam engine design and show me the equivilant of a test card after I've input the engine and steam parameters.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

I don't know if he has what you want, but there are a variety of steam calculators as well as animated valve gear stuff. The link is

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Peter T. Keillor III