Anyone know of steam engine simulation software

First of all, I'm not looking for a steam plant
simulator where you light off the boiler and control
the throttle, etc.
I'm looking for a program that will simulate a
steam engine design and show me the equivilant
of a test card after I've input the engine and
steam parameters.
Reply to
Jim Stewart
I don't know if he has what you want, but there are a variety of steam calculators as well as animated valve gear stuff. The link is
Pete Keillor
Reply to
Peter T. Keillor III