Pre-hard machinable steel with highest compressive yield strength

Hi everyone,
Can anyone please tell me what machinable pre-hard steel has the highest compressive yield strength ? I'm guessing it would be a pre-
hard 4000 series, perhaps 4340 or a bearing steel or pre-hard tool steel.
I'm looking for the highest yield strength I can find in a steel that is still machinable, i.e., not so hard that it can't really be machined effectively. Depending on how the part is machined, I would need a thickness of around 1.338" or 1.585".
Thanks John
Hello John
You are looking for the highest yield strength, and also you want it to be still machinable. Have you checked out the HSLA Steel ( High Strength Low Alloy steel ). these steels have good formability and they are especially used as automotive steels.. i just make a suggestion,
Thanks Baransel

AISI 1144 (fatigue Proof YS=125 ksi)
http://www.niagaralasalle.com/products/fatigueproof.html
(warehouse supplier: http://www.lapham-hickey.com/Products/Rounds14.cfm )
or
ETD 150 AISI 4150 sulfur added: YS =130 ksi
warehourse: http://www.centralsteel.com/alloy.htm
Small quanity supplies can be found by Googling "fatigueproof" or "etd 150"
Ed