Smelting - Computer Boards

I am looking for a machine tool that will smelt the output of machines that dismantle computers, mainly the printed circuit boards and
motherboards/add on boards. Does anyone know of machine tools that cna do this?

consume the circuit boards in molten copper and then electrowin the pregnant copper at the copper refiner. collect the anode sludge and send to a refiner.
saw it done in Philadelphia PA in 1989. absolutely amazing. plus a good way for me to dispose of my 5% copper bearing foundry sand. they needed a cheap source of copper. the precious metal bearing "waste" was electronic scrap including phones, PBXs, mainframes, boxes of cheap jewelry.
40,000 pound ingots of Cu holding hundreds of pounds of precious metals...