Pure Iron (or ARMCO iron) source (rod or bar) needed (USA)

I'm looking for a few feet of at least 99.5% pure iron rod or bar, any size from at least 1/4" square or round, but not over 1/2" thick. I need it for element collectors looking for pure samples of various metals. Must be reasonably priced (not that sky-high Goodfellow stuff) and available to anyone in small quantity (not just companies). Any old surplus ARMCO 99.8% pure iron would be fine.

Reply to
WKW

Pittsburgh Pete

Reply to