Pulp and Paper Chimney application

I'm designing a new chimney for a Pulp and Paper Plant and I need an
advice about which would be the best steel to be used in this
situation.
The gas temperature is around 180 ºC [a little bit below the
dewpoint] and it has high concetration of SO3 so high corrosion is
foreseen.
I need a better alternative to CORTEN-B material but without
increasing too much the final cost.
I'm using AISI 316Ti in top 6 m because the temperature is lower there
and higher corrosion might be foreseen.
I would like to have a kind of list from acid chemical attack point of
view [considering also the price range].
Best regards,
George
Reply to
George Standley