Question about Inconel625 and 316SS

Hello.
I'd like to know mechanicals and chemicals differences between Inconel 625 and Stainless Steel 316 (AISI316), expecially for fluoridric acid and
chloridric acid (at various percentages). I thank you in advance who can help me, giving some informations and/or websites where find out informations.
Best regards,
Cristiano

Information on 316 stainless steel and its variations can be obtained from suppliers like Outokumpu. For example, see http://www.outokumpu.com/20845.epibrw Also see the Corrosion Handbook tables in the Steel Professional Tool at http://www.outokumpu.com/applications/documents/start.asp http://www.outokumpu.com/applications/corrosion/view_details.asp?name=HY02
Information on Inconel 625 can be obtained from the producer, Special Metals Inconel 625 http://www.smcwv.com/documents/Inconel%20alloy%20625.pdf
"High performance alloys for resistance to aqueous corrosion" http://new.bibus.cz/pdf/Special_Metals/Nikl/Aqueous_Corrosion_Ni_Alloys.pdf
Pittsburgh Pete
Thank you very much!