Request for metallurgy articles

Hello,

We at

are experiencing visitors looking for metallurgy articles. We would like to extend an invitation for anyone with expertise in the field to add their articles to our directory.

What's in it for you? Well, your website will be linked at the bottom of every article. We distribute these articles to webmasters and content providers that seek specific categories of information. They read your article and have the ability to click through to your site. This gives you more web traffic and more incoming links.

Thank you for your time, Jason

Reply to
jason.bartholme