Request for metallurgy articles

Hello,
We at
are experiencing visitors looking for
metallurgy articles. We would like to extend an invitation for anyone
with expertise in the field to add their articles to our directory.
What's in it for you? Well, your website will be linked at the bottom
of every article. We distribute these articles to webmasters and
content providers that seek specific categories of information. They
read your article and have the ability to click through to your site.
This gives you more web traffic and more incoming links.
Thank you for your time,
Jason
Reply to
jason.bartholme