Request for advice on increasing the solids content of SBR latex from 50% to 65%

Hello Everyone!
I wish to seek the guidance of this esteemed fraternity on the process of increasing the solids content of SBR latex from 50% to 65%. The SBR
currently available used a synthetic anionic as an emulsifying system. The pH at 25 degree C is 8.5 and the Brookfield Viscosity LVF (CPS) SP .2, 12 RPM at 25 degree C is 500 - 1000. The particle size is 0.15 - 0.19 microns and the MFFT is 20 degree C. The solids content as mentioned is 50%.
Can you please give me a detailed step wise process on how to achieve the above mentioned. Please also suggest the emulsifier and surfactants that can yield best results.
Thanks for your valuable time and guidance!
Regards, Shankar