Request for advice on increasing the solids content of SBR latex from 50% to 65%

Hello Everyone!
I wish to seek the guidance of this esteemed fraternity on the process of
increasing the solids content of SBR latex from 50% to 65%. The SBR
currently available used a synthetic anionic as an emulsifying system. The pH
at 25 degree C is 8.5 and the Brookfield Viscosity LVF (CPS) SP
.2, 12 RPM at 25 degree C is 500 - 1000. The particle size is 0.15 - 0.19
microns and the MFFT is 20 degree C. The solids content as mentioned
is 50%.
Can you please give me a detailed step wise process on how to achieve the above
mentioned. Please also suggest the emulsifier and surfactants
that can yield best results.
Thanks for your valuable time and guidance!
Regards,
Shankar
Reply to
Shankar