Bonding SBR rubber to Stainless Steel?

Hi,
I'd like to know which adhesive might be suitable for bonding a stainless
washer on the end of a piece of SBR Rubber Hose/Airline?
Thanks in advance!
oh.. one last thing.. the hose has a Polychloroprene (CR) Rubber cover if
that makes any difference.
Cheers,
Hutch
Reply to
Hutch
You could try "metal velcro"
that is as soon as you can buy it off the shelf..
Reply to
aSkeptic
That IS cool.. but until then, any more ideas?
Reply to
Hutch
If little or no temperature is involved, I'd try "good old" contact cement. Small bottles should be available at your local Ace or True Value hardware store.
Carl Sachs
Hutch wrote:
Reply to
cwsachs.dejazzd.com

RTV caulking does wonders too, hardware store item..
Reply to
aSkeptic