Bonding SBR rubber to Stainless Steel?

Hi,
I'd like to know which adhesive might be suitable for bonding a stainless washer on the end of a piece of SBR Rubber Hose/Airline?
Thanks in advance! oh.. one last thing.. the hose has a Polychloroprene (CR) Rubber cover if that makes any difference.
Cheers, Hutch

You could try "metal velcro"
http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid /05/15/1528224&mode=thread&tid6
that is as soon as you can buy it off the shelf..

stainless
if
http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid /05/15/1528224&mode=thread&tid6
That IS cool.. but until then, any more ideas?
If little or no temperature is involved, I'd try "good old" contact cement. Small bottles should be available at your local Ace or True Value hardware store.
Carl Sachs
Hutch wrote:

RTV caulking does wonders too, hardware store item..