viscosity parameters SBR

Hi all,
I am working on a short term research project concerning hysteresis
loss in car tyres caused by energy dissipation in SBR, at a temperature
sweep.
After an extensive search through many polymer databases, the only
value I could find is the Mooney viscosity. I know how it is measured,
but don't know how to interpret it (probably due to my lack of
knowledge of polymers).
Does anyone know how to translate Mooney viscosity into just a
viscosity?
Thanks in advance,
Bob Nahuis
Student Mechanical Engineering,
University of Twente
Reply to
Bob Nahuis
I can be done, but not easily, just as a melt flow index cannot be easily converted to shear viscosity.
Good luck, John Aspen Research, -
"Turning Questions into Answers"
john.spevacek

Site Timeline