Searching for Technical Information about a 5-Hi Skinpass Mill

Hi!
I am a rolling engineer at COSIPA, an integrated steelworks near São Paulo, Brazil.
I am searching for technical information and practical operational
data about 5-Hi skin-pass mills. As far as I know, there are only two mills of this kind all over the world: at the steelworks where I work (COSIPA) and at the Borçelik steelworks (Turkey).
Thank you very much for your attention!
All the best,
Antonio A. Gorni COSIPA Steelworks
Add pictures here