Searching for Technical Information about a 5-Hi Skinpass Mill

Hi!

I am a rolling engineer at COSIPA, an integrated steelworks near São Paulo, Brazil.

I am searching for technical information and practical operational data about 5-Hi skin-pass mills. As far as I know, there are only two mills of this kind all over the world: at the steelworks where I work (COSIPA) and at the Borçelik steelworks (Turkey).

Thank you very much for your attention!

All the best,

Antonio A. Gorni COSIPA Steelworks

Reply to