Bamford Mill Information

Its in SEM ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Arnie Ferro in the US has acquired a BAMFORD MILL NO2. Where is the best place for him to get information. PS I used to have Richard Bamfords phone number but I can't find it now or know if he is still helping with information. Any help will be appreciated.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

Dave Croft

I haven't bought SEM for the last 10 years. I will try to find his phone number from an old magazine. I can't remember if he can help with mills?

Dave Croft Warrington

Reply to
Dave Croft

He can supply copy catalogues and some other material IIRC. A ten year old SEM will have his address and AFAIK he does not release telno. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven