Bamford Mill Information

Its in SEM ttfn Roland
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
Arnie Ferro in the US has acquired a BAMFORD MILL NO2.
Where is the best place for him to get information.
PS I used to have Richard Bamfords phone number but I can't
find it now or know if he is still helping with information.
Any help will be appreciated.
--
Dave Croft
Warrington

Dave Croft
I haven't bought SEM for the last 10 years. I will try to find his phone number from an old magazine. I can't remember if he can help with mills?
Dave Croft Warrington
Reply to
Dave Croft
He can supply copy catalogues and some other material IIRC. A ten year old SEM will have his address and AFAIK he does not release telno. ttfn Roland
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven