SURSULF & ARCOR

Can any body tell me about SURSULF & ARCOR PROCESS details.

suresh wrote:

The only Sursulf process that I am aware of is a Ferritic Nitrocarburizing process. It can be a gaseous technique, a molten salt technique or plasam assisted .It is accomplished around 570C (either process). Best Regards to you david www.pyemet.com