spraying silicate slurry?

LS, can you please help me? I am looking for an artisan or a foundry
that uses the ceramic shell technique and does so with spraying of the
slurry on the pattern. (So I mean slurry spraying.) This is not a
common practice. Almost everyone working in the field of ceramic shell
(and perhaps everyone) uses the laborious technique of dipcoating the
slurry. I am quite familiar with the time-consuming dipcoating method.
My question is about the possible use of spraying the slurry. Can
anyone help me out? I very much appreciate to have relevant
information! Thank you in advance, Folkert Dekens.
Reply to
fdekens

Site Timeline