Titanium Nitride

I need a source for information about titanium nitride coatings,
specifically those used in the wear surfaces of pultrusion dies. These are
used for the production of FRP composite materials.
A Google search really didn't produce much, however I may have used
inadequate search parameters.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply to
Heattg
Yeah still learning that myself, lately learned...
titanium+nitride+dies
Substitute dies for whatever? Add something else?
Either way, internet information is what I call "brochure" level information and if you read enough of the crap you can get close to what you might need, but nothing like the right book can provide.
Join ASM International?
Alvin in AZ
Reply to
alvinj